27 January 2012

Life of Art SitRep #103 And breathe...

Every week, I work towards creating a life of art for myself. This is the zigzag filled journey.

Play along in the comments with your own pursuits if you'd like. (That's where I'll cheer you on.)
*******
I meant to finish creating the new products introduced last week for my existing photographs and designs, but Zazzle added another new product this week (aluminum water bottles) which slowed me down. With 8 photographs left to go today, I remembered my theme for the year: Ease. Deciding not to kill myself finishing it today felt pretty great. I can finish it tomorrow.

This week, I

  • Blogged, FB'd, and Tweeted 15% off sale:
    Get 15% Off All Products until January 27, 2012 at 11:59pm PT! (That's today!)
    Use code: 15WINTERSALE

  • Made new water bottle templates.

  • Added 165 new items to my existing catalog of images including messenger bags, planners, iPad sleeves, macbook air sleeves, macbook pro sleeves, and water bottles as appropriate:

  • Posted 44 products to promotional blogs.

  • Rearranged store, moved digital designs down with rest of them. Added folio and messenger bag to top picks.

  • Deleted album in store images that was driving me crazy by making me click more times to get to design images.

  • Watched "High Pass Sharpening" Photoshop tutorial.

  • Watched Video Tutorials – "Using Adobe Photoshop’s Unsharp Mask Tool" and "How To Fix Photos That Are Too Dark Using Adobe Photoshop" and "Demonstration of Content Aware Scale in Adobe Photoshop."

  • *******
    How are your pursuits going?


    3 years ago on TTaT: Winter waters

    No comments:

    Post a Comment