14 October 2011

Life of Art SitRep #88 More than it looks like

Every week, I work towards creating a life of art for myself. This is the zigzag filled journey.

Play along in the comments with your own pursuits if you'd like. (That's where I'll cheer you on.)
*******
This week, I

  • Shot 106 photographs inspired by a Creative Live workshop.

  • Watched "Dramatic Post-Production with David Nightingale" on Creative Live.

  • Made 122 new Case-Mate cases for 20 product lines. If you need a case for your BlackBerry, iPhone, iPod, or Samsung Galaxy/T-Mobile Vibrant, my store has lots of options. And for the next couple days,
    Get 25% OFF Cases!
    Enter code: CASEMATESALE
    Offer is valid through October 16, 2011 at 11:59pm PT.

  • Caught up on adding tags to all the new cases.

  • Finished updating product lines with fixed links, revised descriptions, tags & categories; revised product orders.

  • Moved calendar folder to top of store, rearranged the rest a little.

  • Renamed photo files in 7 folders.

  • Posted 6 products to blogs via email.

  • Tweeted some sale information.

  • *******
    How are your pursuits going?


    A year ago on TTaT: Vinyl meets pollen

    2 comments:

    1. Yay for your progress!

      My pursuits are going along. Sometimes they seem slow, but mostly that feels ok. I am learning to trust that we all have our own schedules that work for us. :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks, Elizabeth! I've been following along with your pursuits when you blog about them. Your approach to selling your photography is very personalized which I think is cool. Keep up the good work!

      Artistic pursuits can be slow-going. Mine is certainly full of zigs and zags as I rethink my approach. For now, I trust in continuing, a commitment to moving forward even if I need to change course often.

      ReplyDelete