If you have any sort of goal you're pursuing, feel free to share your efforts of the past week in the comments. Encouragement is also welcome.
*******This week, I
- Catalogued and sleeved 10 rolls of negatives. Removed their irritating packaging.
- Fought with Dad's old scanner for a long while and did not produce 1 satisfactory scan of negative with sprockets so abandoned that route.
- Prepped flame flower canted and regular shots for my shop, uploaded them. I'd like the flower name for the titles but haven't found it yet or settled on an alternative.
- Shot 304 photos. Grokked that I need to buy a better camera than the borrowed point & shoot digitals I use if I want these photos to have a life beyond cards, postcards, and the blog. Nikon or Canon? Full frame DSLR speaks to my clarity of vision but would I really lug such a thing enough to justify the expense? Or even a consumer DSLR? I really miss my analog lenses with DOF markings but doubt they'd work with Nikon or Canon bodies.
- Received wet package, made sure all of my scanned negatives were returned. Wrote email of frustration to customer service. Re-sleeved, filed most.
- Scanned 10 sketches.
- Drew 3 sketches.
What did you do to pursue the life you want this week?
Two years ago on TTaT: Time to move?