25 March 2007

A GGGroovy Little Meme

I came across this meme at Melissa's. You create a list of 10 things you like and 10 things you dislike, all starting with the letter that was assigned to you. I got the letter G, so let's Go.

Likings:
    1. Grace (good graces even)
    2. Greek letters (fun to write and to say)
    3. Garages (not to be underestimated)
    4. Ghiradelli squares (the ones with the caramelized almonds... oh yeah)
    5. Grants (research, writing, art- need I say more?)
    6. Geoff Dyer (can't pigeonhole this author, one of my faves)
    7. Grappling hooks (the ones you can shoot- so cool)
    8. Groovin' (appropriately to "Let's Groove" and "Shake Your Groove Thing")
    9. Gershwin (give me some "Rhapsody in Blue")
    10. Geeks (if I didn't, I wouldn't be here, right?)
Loathings:
    1. Grease traps (ugh, most anything greasy for that matter)
    2. Gristle (I dissect my meat pretty thoroughly to avoid it)
    3. Grime (most anything that involves cleaning, it seems...)
    4. Glaucoma (I like my eyesight, thanks)
    5. George Bush (obvious, no?)
    6. Gorgons (greasy hair is actually preferable in this case)
    7. Gagh (yeah, I'll pass)
    8. Gold jewelry (silver, platinum, stainless steel- anything as long as it's not yellow)
    9. Goat cheese (too dry, too...bleck)
    10. Gyps (being cheated sucks)
If you'd like to play along, leave a comment, and I'll give you a letter.

One year ago at TTaT: I'm a little lamb
Technorati tags: ,

5 comments:

  1. I'm with you on everything but the goat cheese. Excellent list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm goat cheese!

    i'll play. give me a letter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... well, if not goat cheese, I'm sure we could all agree on Gagging. ;)

    Let's see, for you, Sizzle: K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this only today, is it too late to get a letter?

    Love your lists, by the way! But I do like goat cheese, for the most part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elisabeth: not too late at all, I'm happy to have you play. For you, T.

    ReplyDelete